Monday - Thursday: 8am to 5pm
Our team strives to ensure that your child has a positive dental experience. There are some guidelines that help ensure a positive and safe atmosphere:
- We ask that only one adult accompany a child for treatment.
- During appointments we ask that other siblings remain in the waiting area under adult supervision.
- Cell phones can be a tremendous distraction so we politely ask that you keep your cell phones off or in airplane mode. If you must take a call, we ask that you answer the phone outside the treatment and exam areas.
- Pictures and camera phones are a great way to document your child’s first dental experience. However, there are times when this activity may not be appropriate. Please be courteous to other patients, parents and team members, and ask before taking pictures or filming in our office.
- To help keep our office neat and clean for us all, no food or drinks are allowed
Our office attempts to schedule appointments at your convenience and when time is available. Preschool children should be seen in the morning because they are fresher and we can work more slowly with the child for their comfort. School aged children for routine visits can be scheduled throughout the day. Most treatment appointments will be scheduled in the morning. Our afternoon appointments are for routine visits and older children requiring minor dental treatment.